What is involved in Software Testing
Find out what the related areas are that Software Testing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Testing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Testing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Testing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Testing related domains to cover and 210 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Testing, International Software Testing Qualifications Board, Information theory, Scenario test, Trygve Reenskaug, Virtual machine, Real-time computing, Code review, Project management, Graphical User Interface, Volume testing, Software bug, Application programming interfaces, Software testing controversies, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Sanity testing, Security testing, Network service, Api testing, Computational chemistry, State transition table, Data model, Image compression, Intrusion detection system, Finite-state machine, Spiral model, Functional specification, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Model of computation, IEEE 829, Software project management, Functional testing, Destructive testing, Cem Kaner, Software testability, Enterprise information system, Data-flow analysis, Black-box testing, Rapid application development, Build verification test, Systems development life cycle, Photo manipulation, Algorithmic efficiency, Geographic information system, Interaction design, Computer security audit, Resolution testing, Unintended consequence, Computer animation, Configuration file, Traceability matrix, Printed circuit board, Structured analysis, Software inspection, Recovery testing, Reverse coding, Computational complexity theory, Continuous testing, Static testing, Computer programming, Network security, Concurrent computing, Beta version, UML tools, Development testing, Computer network:
Software Testing Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Software Testing failures and figure out ways to motivate other Software Testing users.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Testing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How will you know that the Software Testing project has been successful?
– What are the barriers to increased Software Testing production?
International Software Testing Qualifications Board Critical Criteria:
Check International Software Testing Qualifications Board outcomes and mentor International Software Testing Qualifications Board customer orientation.
– Do the Software Testing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are specific Software Testing Rules to follow?
– Is Software Testing Required?
Information theory Critical Criteria:
Guide Information theory management and ask questions.
– For your Software Testing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How likely is the current Software Testing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the short and long-term Software Testing goals?
Scenario test Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Scenario test visions and plan concise Scenario test education.
– Consider your own Software Testing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will Software Testing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Testing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Adapt Trygve Reenskaug planning and tour deciding if Trygve Reenskaug progress is made.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Testing process?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Recall Virtual machine goals and do something to it.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (vm) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the aws cloud cannot provide?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– What is the source of the strategies for Software Testing strengthening and reform?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– Does the Software Testing task fit the clients priorities?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
– What are internal and external Software Testing relations?
Real-time computing Critical Criteria:
Sort Real-time computing goals and ask questions.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software Testing process?
Code review Critical Criteria:
Grade Code review issues and cater for concise Code review education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Software Testing leader?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Testing processes?
– Have you identified your Software Testing key performance indicators?
Project management Critical Criteria:
X-ray Project management risks and gather Project management models .
– From an organizational perspective, what are the trade-offs involved in shifting all project management to an agile approach, versus maintaining a mixed portfolio of agile and traditional development?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– So, if the project no longer needs a detailed master project plan, why does it need a project manager?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Why would anyone want to discard the benefits of collocated teams?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– What type of certificate will be awarded and by whom?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– So then, what is a virtual team?
– Needs project management?
Graphical User Interface Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Graphical User Interface tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Testing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Testing?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software Testing project?
Volume testing Critical Criteria:
Nurse Volume testing engagements and point out improvements in Volume testing.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Software Testing in a volatile global economy?
– Is Software Testing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Testing?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software bug goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Testing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What business benefits will Software Testing goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there Software Testing problems defined?
Application programming interfaces Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Application programming interfaces results and triple focus on important concepts of Application programming interfaces relationship management.
– Is a Software Testing Team Work effort in place?
Software testing controversies Critical Criteria:
Apply Software testing controversies planning and slay a dragon.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Testing?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Testing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we go about Securing Software Testing?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Deduce ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 tasks and ask what if.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Software Testing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Sanity testing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Sanity testing leadership and point out improvements in Sanity testing.
– In a project to restructure Software Testing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will you measure your Software Testing effectiveness?
Security testing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Security testing strategies and point out improvements in Security testing.
– IDS/IPS traffic pattern analysis can often detect or block attacks such as a denial-of-service attack or a network scan. However, in some cases this is legitimate traffic (such as using cloud infrastructure for load testing or security testing). Does the cloud provider have a documented exception process for allowing legitimate traffic that the IDS/IPS flags as an attack pattern?
– Does Software Testing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are we Assessing Software Testing and Risk?
Network service Critical Criteria:
Add value to Network service tasks and revise understanding of Network service architectures.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Testing. How do we gain traction?
– Is there a Software Testing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Software Testing leaders?
– Is unauthorized access to network services prevented?
Api testing Critical Criteria:
Mine Api testing planning and achieve a single Api testing view and bringing data together.
– How important is Software Testing to the user organizations mission?
– Are there recognized Software Testing problems?
– Are there Software Testing Models?
Computational chemistry Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Computational chemistry management and shift your focus.
– Is the scope of Software Testing defined?
State transition table Critical Criteria:
Communicate about State transition table tactics and balance specific methods for improving State transition table results.
– Can we add value to the current Software Testing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software Testing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are our Software Testing Processes?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Data model tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Data model because they lack skills.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Does Software Testing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
– What is Effective Software Testing?
Image compression Critical Criteria:
Dissect Image compression failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do Software Testing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What threat is Software Testing addressing?
Intrusion detection system Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Intrusion detection system tasks and acquire concise Intrusion detection system education.
– Can intrusion detection systems be configured to ignore activity that is generated by authorized scanner operation?
– What is a limitation of a server-based intrusion detection system (ids)?
– How to deal with Software Testing Changes?
Finite-state machine Critical Criteria:
Audit Finite-state machine outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Finite-state machine services.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Software Testing with what users do day-to-day?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software Testing project?
– How do we Lead with Software Testing in Mind?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Spiral model strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– In what ways are Software Testing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Frame Functional specification issues and look at it backwards.
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Testing?
– What is our Software Testing Strategy?
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
Discourse Knowledge representation and reasoning planning and budget for Knowledge representation and reasoning challenges.
– Is Software Testing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Testing clearly defined?
– How do we maintain Software Testings Integrity?
Model of computation Critical Criteria:
Look at Model of computation visions and achieve a single Model of computation view and bringing data together.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Testing moving forward?
– What is the purpose of Software Testing in relation to the mission?
IEEE 829 Critical Criteria:
Facilitate IEEE 829 risks and figure out ways to motivate other IEEE 829 users.
– what is the best design framework for Software Testing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we manage Software Testing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software project management projects and improve Software project management service perception.
– How can you measure Software Testing in a systematic way?
Functional testing Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Functional testing engagements and look at the big picture.
– How is the value delivered by Software Testing being measured?
Destructive testing Critical Criteria:
Unify Destructive testing tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Destructive testing.
– What are the long-term Software Testing goals?
Cem Kaner Critical Criteria:
Pilot Cem Kaner leadership and explore and align the progress in Cem Kaner.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Testing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Software testability Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Software testability goals and catalog Software testability activities.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Testing project manager?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software Testing?
Enterprise information system Critical Criteria:
Define Enterprise information system decisions and display thorough understanding of the Enterprise information system process.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software Testing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software Testing process available?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software Testing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software Testing opportunities costing us money?
Data-flow analysis Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data-flow analysis results and arbitrate Data-flow analysis techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we monitor the Software Testing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we Identify specific Software Testing investment and emerging trends?
– Who sets the Software Testing standards?
Black-box testing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Black-box testing leadership and be persistent.
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Systematize Rapid application development goals and transcribe Rapid application development as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What are the associated risks?
– When to use dsdm?
Build verification test Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Build verification test tactics and transcribe Build verification test as tomorrows backbone for success.
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Systems development life cycle governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Testing processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software Testing is underway?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Photo manipulation Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Photo manipulation governance and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Testing, including any consulting or professional services?
Algorithmic efficiency Critical Criteria:
Analyze Algorithmic efficiency decisions and overcome Algorithmic efficiency skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software Testing project?
Geographic information system Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Geographic information system outcomes and slay a dragon.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Testing study?
– Are assumptions made in Software Testing stated explicitly?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Think about Interaction design goals and point out Interaction design tensions in leadership.
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
Computer security audit Critical Criteria:
Examine Computer security audit projects and document what potential Computer security audit megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software Testing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Resolution testing Critical Criteria:
Sort Resolution testing projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Resolution testing projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Testing ?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Testing effort?
Unintended consequence Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Unintended consequence issues and secure Unintended consequence creativity.
– When a Software Testing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are there any unintended consequences?
– How do we keep improving Software Testing?
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Recall Computer animation failures and define what do we need to start doing with Computer animation.
– Does our organization need more Software Testing education?
Configuration file Critical Criteria:
Consider Configuration file goals and explore and align the progress in Configuration file.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Testing process?
– Think of your Software Testing project. what are the main functions?
– What are the business goals Software Testing is aiming to achieve?
Traceability matrix Critical Criteria:
Chart Traceability matrix management and define what do we need to start doing with Traceability matrix.
– Among the Software Testing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Testing that make it risky?
Printed circuit board Critical Criteria:
Boost Printed circuit board tasks and find out.
– How would one define Software Testing leadership?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Structured analysis issues and improve Structured analysis service perception.
– How can you negotiate Software Testing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Software inspection Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Software inspection goals and customize techniques for implementing Software inspection controls.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Testing been identified and analyzed?
Recovery testing Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Recovery testing failures and work towards be a leading Recovery testing expert.
– What is disaster recovery testing?
Reverse coding Critical Criteria:
Value Reverse coding adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Reverse coding controls.
– Will Software Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Computational complexity theory failures and define what do we need to start doing with Computational complexity theory.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Testing values?
– What are current Software Testing Paradigms?
Continuous testing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Continuous testing planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Continuous testing.
– In the case of a Software Testing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software Testing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software Testing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is maximizing Software Testing protection the same as minimizing Software Testing loss?
Static testing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Static testing leadership and ask questions.
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Trace Computer programming planning and get going.
Network security Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Network security goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– Why should we adopt a Software Testing framework?
Concurrent computing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Concurrent computing management and pioneer acquisition of Concurrent computing systems.
Beta version Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Beta version adoptions and question.
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on UML tools projects and ask questions.
– What will drive Software Testing change?
Development testing Critical Criteria:
Participate in Development testing outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Development testing users.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Check Computer network goals and separate what are the business goals Computer network is aiming to achieve.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– Is Supporting Software Testing documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Testing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Testing External links:
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
International Software Testing Qualifications Board External links:
ISTQB – International Software Testing Qualifications Board
Information theory External links:
What is Information Theory? (Information Entropy) – YouTube
information theory | mathematics | Britannica.com
ERIC – Thesaurus – Information Theory
Scenario test External links:
Quia – Computer Ethics Scenario Test (v3)
Virtual machine External links:
Virtual Machine Scale Sets | Microsoft Azure
VMware vCenter Converter: P2V Virtual Machine Converter
Real-time computing External links:
In computer science, real-time computing (RTC), or reactive computing describes hardware and software systems subject to a “real-time constraint”, for example from event to system response. Real-time programs must guarantee response within specified time constraints, often referred to as “deadlines”.
CISTER – Research Centre in Real-Time Computing & …
NYCB Real-Time Computing – Official MapQuest
Code review External links:
Title 6 Penal Code Review Flashcards | Quizlet
Newest ‘titles’ Questions – Code Review Meta Stack …
Project management External links:
Project Management Academy – Official Site
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Graphical User Interface External links:
Graphical user interface
http://In computer science, a graphical user interface or GUI, pronounced /ˈɡuːi/ (“gooey”) is a type of interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, as opposed to text-based interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
[PDF]MODFLOW-SURFACT™ Graphical User Interface …
Volume testing External links:
[PDF]Fuel PumpPressure & Volume Testing T – MOTOR
VOLUME TESTING – TRYON SOLUTIONS, INC.
http://Volume Testing belongs to the group of non-functional tests, which are often misunderstood and/or used interchangeably. Volume testing refers to testing a software application with a certain amount of data. This amount can, in generic terms, be the database size or it could also be the size of an interface file that is the subject of volume testing.
Software bug External links:
Software Bug Report – Formsite
Application programming interfaces External links:
Application Programming Interfaces | The EPA Blog
application programming interfaces – Wiktionary
Patent US7844915 – Application programming interfaces …
Software testing controversies External links:
Software testing controversies – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Software testing controversies
Software testing controversies – WOW.com
major software testing controversies? – C# Corner
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – History (kb) – startupcto.io
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Sanity testing External links:
What is Sanity Testing? – Software Testing Class
Skill Pages – Sanity testing | Dice.com
Security testing External links:
Network Security Testing, Training, and Management
Security Testing | US-CERT
Network service External links:
ICXpress Managed Network Services
Tolt Network Services VantagePoint
Api testing External links:
Ping-API – Automated API Testing
The Complete API Testing Suite | ReadyAPI from SmartBear
API Monitoring and API Testing : API Science
Computational chemistry External links:
Journal of Computational Chemistry – Official Site
Computational chemistry (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
State transition table External links:
State Transition Table – MathWorks
State Transition Table – MATLAB
[PDF]The state transition table – Computer Science and …
Data model External links:
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
Image compression External links:
Image Compression I.ppt | Data Compression | File Format
[PDF]Image Compression Tool – Nevada County, CA
[PDF]Image Compression Tool – trinidad.ca.gov
http://www.trinidad.ca.gov/phocadownload/Personnel/cm job description.pdf
Intrusion detection system External links:
Intrusion Detection System – alienvault.com
http://Ad · www.alienvault.com/ThreatDetection
Intrusion Detection System – alienvault.com
http://Ad · www.alienvault.com/ThreatDetection
Intrusion Detection Systems – CERIAS
Functional specification External links:
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
[PDF]Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
IEEE 829 External links:
[PDF]Test Plan Template (IEEE 829-1998 Format)
IEEE 829-2008 – Techstreet
What is IEEE 829? Webopedia Definition
Software project management External links:
Software Project Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Functional testing External links:
mabl – automated functional testing using machine learning
Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
Cem Kaner External links:
About Me « Cem Kaner, J.D., Ph.D.
Enterprise information system External links:
Banner Enterprise Information System – SIUE
SCEIS Logins » South Carolina Enterprise Information System
– MEP’s Enterprise Information System (MEIS)
Data-flow analysis External links:
[PDF]Data-Flow Analysis – University of Virginia
[PDF]Data-Flow Analysis Sample Exercises and Solutions
Rapid application development External links:
RAD – Rapid Application Development
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Photo manipulation External links:
35 Breathtaking Creative Photo Manipulation | …
Algorithmic efficiency External links:
Data structuring using C++ for algorithmic efficiency
Geographic information system External links:
City of Rochester | Geographic Information System (GIS) Maps
PolicyMap – GIS Mapping and Geographic Information System …
WSU Geographic Information System | Facilities Services
Interaction design External links:
Interaction design (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Master In Interaction Design | Domus Academy
UX Design Articles and Books – Interaction Design Foundation
Computer security audit External links:
[PDF]Computer Security Audit Template – Pdfslibforyou.com
Computer Security Audit Checklist – Chris Hardie
Resolution testing External links:
Resolution testing – Home | Facebook
RESOLUTION TESTING – Applied Image home page
Computer animation External links:
Computer Animation Bachelor’s Degree – Full Sail University
Sheridan Computer Animation Gallery
JFK Assassination Computer Animation – YouTube
Configuration file External links:
ASP.NET Configuration File Hierarchy and Inheritance
Traceability matrix External links:
FastVal Traceability Matrix | Ofni Systems
[PDF]ACES TRACEABILITY MATRIX Business Objective …
Printed circuit board External links:
Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer PCB | Gorilla Circuits
printed circuit board – Wiktionary
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Reverse coding External links:
Reverse Coding a Likert Scale in Excel – YouTube
The Impact of Midpoint Responses and Reverse Coding …
Java 8 Stream – From List to Map – Reverse Coding
Computational complexity theory External links:
Computational complexity theory (eBook, 2004) …
Computational Complexity Theory – Home – Springer
Continuous testing External links:
Continuous Testing – CA Technologies
[PDF]Continuous Testing Program The leader in “Remote” …
Static testing External links:
http://Static testing is a form of software testing where the software isn’t actually used. This is in contrast to dynamic testing. It is generally not detailed testing, but checks mainly for the sanity of the code, algorithm, or document. It is primarily checking of the code and/or manually reviewing the code or document to find errors. This type of testing can be used by the developer who wrote the code, in isolation. Code reviews, inspections and Software walkthroughs are also used. From the black box testing point of view, static testing involves reviewing requirements and specifications. This is done with an eye toward completeness or appropriateness for the task at hand. This is the verification portion of Verification and Validation. Even static testing can be automated. A static testing test suite consists of programs to be analyzed by an interpreter or a compiler that asserts the programs syntactic validity. Bugs discovered at this stage of development are less expensive to fix than later in the development cycle. The people involved in static testing are application developers and testers.
What is static Testing? – ISTQB Exam Certification
Hydro-Static Testing | General Fire Extinguishers
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Computer Programming – Augusta Technical College
Network security External links:
NIKSUN – Network Security and Performance
Institute for Applied Network Security – Official Site
Concurrent computing External links:
[PDF]Object-Based Concurrent Computing – Springer
Skill Pages – Concurrent computing | Dice.com
Beta version External links:
Colistin Dosing Calculator (Beta version) – Globalrph
ArchinetOnline File Bank™ Login (Beta Version 1 0.80)
Development testing External links:
General Educational Development Testing (GED)
Development Testing (Dev-Test) Solutions | Microsoft Azure
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Computer Networks – Journal – Elsevier
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists