Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Jump Associates Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Jump Associates related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Jump Associates specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Jump Associates Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Jump Associates improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for Jump Associates strengthening and reform?
- How do we measure risk?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Jump Associates project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- What error proofing will be done to address some of the discrepancies observed in the ‘as is’ process?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Jump Associates delivery for example is new software needed?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Jump Associates shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Jump Associates book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Jump Associates self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Jump Associates Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Jump Associates areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Jump Associates Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Jump Associates projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Jump Associates Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Jump Associates project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are purchasing actions processed on a timely basis?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Jump Associates project progress?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Most people let you know when others re too busy, but are others really too busy?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Jump Associates project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Jump Associates project requirements?
- Project Schedule: Is the Jump Associates project schedule available for all Jump Associates project team members to review?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
Step-by-step and complete Jump Associates Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Jump Associates project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Jump Associates project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Jump Associates project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Jump Associates project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Jump Associates project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Jump Associates project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Jump Associates project with this in-depth Jump Associates Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Jump Associates projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Jump Associates and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Jump Associates investments work better.
This Jump Associates All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.