Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microprocessor complex Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microprocessor complex related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microprocessor complex specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microprocessor complex Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microprocessor complex improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Microprocessor complex study?
- How do we manage Microprocessor complex Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Microprocessor complex delivery for example is new software needed?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Is the Microprocessor complex scope manageable?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microprocessor complex book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microprocessor complex self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microprocessor complex Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microprocessor complex areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microprocessor complex Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microprocessor complex projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microprocessor complex Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microprocessor complex project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the Microprocessor complex project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Change Request: How is the change documented (format, content, storage)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Microprocessor complex project?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Microprocessor complex project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Microprocessor complex project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
Step-by-step and complete Microprocessor complex Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microprocessor complex project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microprocessor complex project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microprocessor complex project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microprocessor complex project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microprocessor complex project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microprocessor complex project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microprocessor complex project with this in-depth Microprocessor complex Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microprocessor complex projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microprocessor complex and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microprocessor complex investments work better.
This Microprocessor complex All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.