Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technological change Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technological change related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technological change specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technological change Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technological change improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Is there a Technological change management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Is the Technological change organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How will technological changes affect the organizations way of doing business?
- How do we Identify specific Technological change investment and emerging trends?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Technological change move?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Summarize the major recent technological changes in Technological change
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How will your organization measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technological change book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technological change self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technological change Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technological change areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technological change Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technological change projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technological change Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technological change project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all involved Technological change project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Technological change project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in Technological change project quality management?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Technological change project team?
- Variance Analysis: Are there externalities from having some customers, even if they are unprofitable in the short run?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
Step-by-step and complete Technological change Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technological change project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technological change project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technological change project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technological change project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technological change project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technological change project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technological change project with this in-depth Technological change Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technological change projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technological change and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technological change investments work better.
This Technological change All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.