Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Test automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Test automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Test automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Test automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Test automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Test Automation for mobile device browser scenarios: Are there any frameworks for automating a test suite for mobile device browsers?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Have all basic functions of Test automation been defined?
- Why Use this Test Automation Tool/Approach?
- Why Use this Test Automation Tool Approach?
- Why use this test automation toolapproach?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How do you measure success?
- What Is Test Automation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Test automation book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Test automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Test automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Test automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Test automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Test automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Test automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Test automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, but wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Test automation project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Test automation project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into Test automation project Procurement Management?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Test automation project?
Step-by-step and complete Test automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Test automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Test automation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Test automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Test automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Test automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Test automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Test automation project with this in-depth Test automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Test automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Test automation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Test automation investments work better.
This Test automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.